Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics

ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
PESCA LOBORaussa Crusades
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
let us paint this city red
BY Selene
Courtesy Call
BY Seraphim
It's hoping we collide
BY Evon
all business all day
BY Evon
A Spartan... Among Hippies [JO...
BY Ignis
see what lays beneath
BY Opeći

Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

QUICKNEWS
Go vote for MotM! @ Apr 16, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 18

Check Calendar

Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

THEstudio — [CLOSED - 0/0] PLEASE READ RULES
Orion
Posted: Sep 2 2010, 07:24 PM

Group Icon

Loner
Male 5 Years
0 POSTS 30 PP
frankie

rules,
  • I take one request at a time. If the slot is filled, wait until it's is open before you post your request.
  • I really like rainbows. If you don't specify things, you may just find a rainbow in your graphic.
  • Please, please find images for me. Honestly, I'm crap at finding pictures. If you want your graphic in an orderly manner, find me pictures.
  • I'm better at recoloring than I used to be. If you provide me with specific pelt and eye color hex codes, it'll probably look much better.
  • If you want to use my stuff elsewhere, just let me know.
  • Be active. I don't want to make something and then see you disappear. Kinda frustrating.
  • I reserve the right to refuse your request for whatever reason, including inactivity and/or hoarding.
  • If you don't give me "specific" colors, then I will not complete your request. PERIOD. I will delete your request. If you don't want colors, then just say that you want a "natural" avatar. But, specify!
  • I can also do manips (placing a wolf into a different background).
examples,
  • Frankie makes sets (avatars and tables) & references.
avatars. one. two. three. four. five.
references. one. two. three. four. five.
tables. one. two. three. four. five.
requesting,
  • To know what you want. Please specify.
  • To know colors. PLEASE.
  • To know what lyrics or any other text you'd like.
  • Images (sets, references; in the case of references, the picture must be LARGE. background images if you want a manip).
  • A description of the wolf (sets, references; in any case, if you just link me to the profile, that's awesome).
  • What kind of background you'd like, if any.
  • A specific font, if you want one in mind.
  • To know if you want the image smudged.
  • Anything else you'd like for me to know.
  • Just be as specific as possible, and your graphic will look nice!
queue ,
-- CLOSED
note. the thread will be cleared at the start of the second page. please save all codes.

scarce until 12/14; please don't badger me about posting

Theodore
Posted: Dec 8 2011, 08:35 AM

Group Icon

Leader Pedagogue
Male 1 Year
214 POSTS 191 PP
Bryony

Rave - I'm sorry. I couldn't really get the stars in, cause I couldn't find a stupid dark and clear sky landscape picture. But I hope this is still okay (and if I manage to find one in the future, you will have a starry table, dammit! >C) I also wasn't quite sure what you meant by "more blue than gold", so I just kind of used an odd sort of blue. I can fix it, if you'd like it to just be gold.

user posted image

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--no more--and by a sleep to say we end the heartache, and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.

To die, to sleep--to sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub, for in that sleep of death what dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause. There's the respect that makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely the pangs of despised love, the law's delay, the insolence of office, and the spurns that patient merit of th' unworthy takes, when he himself might his quietus make with a bare bodkin?

Who would fardels bear, to grunt and sweat under a weary life, but that the dread of something after death, the undiscovered country, from whose borne no traveller returns, puzzles the will, and makes us rather bear those ills we have than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, and thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, and enterprise of great pitch and moment with this regard their currents turn awry and lose the name of action. Soft you now, the fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons be all my sins remembered. "speech."

table by frankie

i've started school again, and really need to get back into the mindset. i'll reply when i can, but please be patient with me. school definitely comes first.

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0391 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS