Home
Guidebook
Character List
Player List
Statistics
Adoption List
Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics


ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
New Age Madness
BY Nereus
no longer an image in my head
BY Kesare
down in the forest, we'll ...
BY Arcblaze
close your mouth, think with y...
BY Mishka
something of my own
BY Balor
all I can do is live
BY Mishka



 
Why all this talk about good and evil? They're just names for sides. We know that.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

 
QUICKNEWS
Make sure to finish up your pack events this month! @ Apr 21, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 27

Check Calendar



  Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

Bound By Fate — Vespera
Vengeance
Posted: Jun 22 2012, 05:08 PM


Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI




His journey had taken him far from Dirac lands, up the treacherous mountain side to find where the possible source could be from the fire that plagued these lands over the past few days. It had to be one of the greatest fires he had ever seen through out his years, only had he seen a couple. The forests up north to the West were known to start a blaze nearly yearly, but even they didn't last as long as these once the forests burned down... This fire seemed to be fed by some unearthly force, spreading to the South even as it seemed in its deadly grasp. So far, even the mighty volcanoes themselves weren't spitting up liquid flames and remained remarkably silent other than the usual tremors that have plagued these sides since he had visited them long ago.

As the sun set over the horizon, casting hues of rich golden shades of yellow and oranges as it wished to blessed the lands bellow once more before disappearing over the horizon and allowing the moon to take its glorious place on the throne of blue, illuminating his pelt in auburn and glowing copper that highlighted his grim dark earthy toned pelt. Black rimmed eyes as though he hadn't slept in months accented the ominous red eyes that peered around as he scanned his surroundings constantly. He was sure that the source of the fire had to be on the volcano, where else could it have come from? He had heard of the skies striking the earth in a violent clap of lightning, lighting dry leaves into a blaze... however that was hard to believe until he saw it for himself. A glare painted his rough features as it glimmered from their dismal holds, a demonic sight for the weak of heart and exciting for Beelzebub's followers such as himself.

The scraping sounds of jagged claws racking against the dry stone of the volcano echoed throughout the mountain side in a dying cry, slow and steady, the brute was in no rush as he simply walked the circumference of the giant rock. The warm stone heating his pads was an odd one, as though it was warmed by the sun's touch throughout the day, never fading even as it slowly vanished over the horizon, the sensation was odd since he sun hadn't shown its face through the thick clouds all day, stone shouldn't be this naturally warm unless it was bathing for hours in bright heat... To think that he could be walking on sleeping lava was exciting to say the least.

No prey. No other living creature thus far had reared its head within his direction. The mountain was completely desolate of life other than himself... barren of any pulse other than that of molten beating beneath him as it rushed through earth's crust. Rising over the peek of a risen stone, the man looked on to the lands below as if on a make shift throne, ears perked high above his crown careful to listen to any sound that may resonate against the stone. He was beginning to bore... perhaps it was time to go back to Dirac. Clearly his answer to the arising problem could not be found here...

"Speak"

TABLE BY NOKI!


user posted image
user posted image user posted image
 

Vespera
Posted: Jun 23 2012, 04:53 AM


Group Icon

Host
Female 2 Years
45 POSTS 589 PP
Keely




Dark gray tipped ears were flicking back and forth to catch any sounds from any wolves or any creatures that were upon this mountain. After awhile, the rocky surface gnawed at the pads of her paws; making them ache. She had not traveled upon rocky surfaces or even mountains at all, so this was new and would have to be getting used to if she was travel about. Eyes of light sea-green were bouncing on the ground and then upward to face the moon, it looked wonderful and added a maleficent touch to the atmosphere, making it gloomy. But her sight was not so good in the darkness if it there was a source of illumination, she could not see properly so she had to use her nose to sniff around and which directed her to a scent belonging to a wolf as she classified the specie with ease, knowing most smells of wolves or creatures but names? No, she did not knowledge them yet until the introductions came along.

Stopping at a rather steady distance, she could only see a dark figure with ruby red-hued eyes and her sight was slightly blurred but slowly casting in the appearance of this wolf. Hello there, stranger! Somehow, her voice was aloud and quite cheerful as she did shout at a medium-volumed pitch with her slight American/Mexican accent. What happens if her sight was fooling her or would it be true for seeing a wolf out here? Perhaps, that came into consideration and this she leaned forward, making her step forward close enough to view the anonymous wolf she had no clue of yet. “speech”



 

Vengeance
Posted: Jun 25 2012, 10:39 AM


Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI




Another slow rumble shook the lands beneath the levianthan's feet, instinctively he shuffled his feet to get a better grip and keep steady instead of topling over from the shaking. Small loose rocks fell from their holds and rolled down the cliffside until the eath's motion had finally ceased. As his interest with the lands began to falter, the brute stood up once more, shaking off his dark coat as a lose cloud of black rose from his coat in a black halo. The soot that clung to him was uncomfortable, but something he had to live with as he called the blackened forest home. Just as he was about to leap off of his throne and make his way down the mountainside as the rolling stones did moments ago, a smell caught his attention... a lone female was roaming the moutnain as did he. A vicious smile painted its presence on his thick mug, she was near, and approaching as her perfume indicated.

Hello there, stranger! and let the games begin; the man thought to himself.

Turning around to view the ecru colored female caught his eye instantly. The sea green eyes that poped from her features was a delicate sight as her voice only helped with her angelic like features. It was a shame that she had to come across him now of all times. The hunt for loners had failed, Dirac needing of some Hosts, the moment seemed all too perfect for him to take advantage of it. Too bad his team wasn't here, it would be nice to finally asess their skills and abilities in capture... "Good evening." His deep voice resonated as he snaked his way around to face the creature. Already analyzing her and their surroundings, maping out any escape routes and what knid of weakness she may have to exploit. He hoped he could take her passively instead of by force... best to be prepared for both.

"These mountains are no where for a young damsel to be treading alone. Are you lost?"

"Speak"

TABLE BY NOKI!


user posted image
user posted image user posted image
 

Vespera
Posted: Jun 25 2012, 10:57 AM


Group Icon

Host
Female 2 Years
45 POSTS 589 PP
Keely




“Lost? No, I am traveling... perhaps the same as you.” Confirming a reply to his question, the female seated herself into a sit. Studying the man's face, sea-green eyes taking detail back inside of her mind from his face, his eyes red like glowing rubies as she saw dark-rimmed edges about his eyes were noticeable against his chocolate fur. However, she stopped studying and finished with it, this was a moment to make eye contact other than looking at the face that was opposite to her own. “And what brings a man out on these dangerous mountains?” Faintly, the woman gestured a light smile toward him as she finished off her sentence she had spoken to him, but it was a question not a sentence.

A rather daunting posture she was seated in, she decided to shuffle herself into more of a comfortable position to sit. Ears pivoted forward, eyes straight forward making exact contact with the male's gaze. Awaiting a reply from her question, and what she would say or even reply to what would be next for her own minded reply. “speech”



 

Vengeance
Posted: Jun 26 2012, 08:01 PM


Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI




While she spoke he continued to watch her, the way she sat, she way she spoke to him. She held his gaze, she wasn't scared of the monster he was, or atleast was completely oblivious to the danger that now stared at her straight in the face. An ear flickered back as he thought, mindlessly fighting back a bug that flew past him, irritating him mindly as a low growl rumbled from the beast. She returned his question, and he took it as his own twisted way of an invitation to move forward. Snaking his way around and down his throne once more opposite to the side of the mountain, away from the cliff and to her. "I guess what brings any predator to their location..." He said smoothly, seductively as his almond shaped eyes washed overher constantly as his thick muscular legs easily swallowed the earth below him to close the distance. "Instincts."

She was conpletly oblivious thus far, so innocent... so pure. It was a shame she would be tainted from here onward no matter how this meeting went down. Perjhaps she would forever feel hunted by her own kin, or a slave to the growing pack. "You see I am in dire need of assistance back home, and you seem to be the perfect canditate that could assist me if you are willing to." He slowed his pace and stopped a mere meter away, taking a casual seat even if he was feeling rather tense and ready to spring into action if she had decided to turn tail now and make her escape.. he wouldn't make it easy. For now, he made it seem as though he was simply being polite instead of speaking from a distance as if she held some kind of plague.

"Speak"

TABLE BY NOKI!


user posted image
user posted image user posted image
 

Vespera
Posted: Jun 27 2012, 09:46 AM


Group Icon

Host
Female 2 Years
45 POSTS 589 PP
Keely




A sigh emitted her as she looked around whilst considering how to reply for his request to take him home if she was to say 'yes', then she would be able but it seemed she had no clue of where the male's home was. Parting her jaws as she allowed her voice grasped at the atmosphere around the two, I guess I could take you home, but there is maybe one problem for that. When she finished, she got up and walked into the direction to where the male sat, however, so she was fuming with the words in her mind to make a sentence or even a paragraph to conclude her decision on this strange request; she was suspicious of. As this may seem rather weird to one who may not or may have been here longer than myself, and I assume you know the way unlike me – I have no idea where your home is, boy.

Placing herself almost next to back, but a distance of one step behind him, once she had concluded the quantity of her responses. Overall. I think you know your own way home, so you can lead the way and this can be sorted once we get you home. And she still came out with more, a voice of both confidence but a hidden trait of suspicious upon the muted lines as she spoke toward him. Lastly, my name is Vespera and I would in fact like to knows yours instead of my urge to call you 'it'. Finished with her speaking, she fell silent and awaiting for his reply.

"speech."

TABLE BY MELANIE


 

Vengeance
Posted: Jul 9 2012, 10:57 AM


Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI




She had mistaken his intentions... oh well, the deed was done no matter how she had heard it. However the way she had answered him had displeased the man greatly. She was giving him attitude. Him! The Seraphim, Lord of the fallen angels, the hounds of war. To hell with his gentle way of persuading her to go back with him, he'd take force now. A snarl tore through his once gentle facade, contorting his chocolate features into a devilish tooothy grin, as flesh rose over flesh in a wicked gator grin.

"I was attempting a more subtle approach... However I do not take kindly to blind ignorant disrespect." She should have simply said yes instead of over analyzing the situation. He couldn't stand that at all, especially in such a small female. The titan moved forward, haste in his step, he was quickly swallowing the warm stone landscape beneath him. Dirac needed a Host, someone for the members to practice on, and she would be perfect... if only she had made this easier for the both of them. Thick maw ajar as though it swung from broken hinges, using his speed and weight to his advantage he tried to knock the female if not off her feet, but unconscious aswell. A growl escaped his thick chest as he eyed the damsel with a hellish gaze... he wouldn't let her escape.

"Speak"

TABLE BY NOKI!


user posted image
user posted image user posted image
 

Vespera
Posted: Jul 10 2012, 10:46 AM


Group Icon

Host
Female 2 Years
45 POSTS 589 PP
Keely




Sometimes, the unexpected or expected will come around the corners of most encounters and today, it was one thing she would expected as her reply would have triggered a sense inside and so it would cause mayhem, her replies to most words from another would either be positive, negative or both. However, her last reply to his request for her to take him home was the negative and it let the world around them turn into chaos instead of acceptance.

Her gaze was upon the moving figure of his, it was moving quite fast for a man who was much larger than her. She needed to do something quick as time was going faster, the distance closing as he came closer to her and before it would be too late to destine a plan in time for what was to come and be. And late as she was, the male had reached her and made one move which would've attempted to knock her off her feet, however, it was unsuccessful. Her plan was late, but her movements agile as she had pounced sideways to avoid his attempt, it succeed!

For sure, she would get away as she had planned secretly. But instead, words came from her. "Boy," she sighed, "you take things too seriously." Shaking her head, she turned herself toward him. "But..." A murmur of a word emitted her, but thinking of what to say next, a long pause was created within the atmosphere. Soon after, broken by her voice again. "I'll take you home as you please, sir." Finishing off with that, she maintained a neutral outlook. Awaiting for what was to be said and done.



 

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic



 



[ Script Execution time: 0.0569 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS