Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics

ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
We are of Kin
BY Ryurik
just pieces in their game
BY Eudoxia
no longer an image in my head
BY Pandora
Don't get washed away
BY Six
populace in two
BY Arcania
don't you backsass me
BY Arcania

The really important thing to be was yourself, just as hard as you could.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

QUICKNEWS
Make sure to finish up your pack events this month! @ Apr 21, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 27

Check Calendar

Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

Teach Me To Murder — AW, Icarus requested!
Lycus
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 01:34 PM

Group Icon

Apprentice Politician
Male 1 Year
19 POSTS 300 PP
xexes

Lycus is currently in a scrape with War and Vengeance. I'm going to forward-date this thread so that Lycus has recovered enough to only have a few scrapes and bruises. That is, if he gets super hurt, he doesn't come to Icarus in this thread until he's mostly healed.

The babbling pup that had forced his own abandonment into the world and swallowed his self-fulfilling prophecy was now an entire steaming pie he'd gulped down - burning in his throat and scalding his intestines from the inside, the putrid side-effects making hell on his bowels. A meal far too large for his tiny heart and stomach, he had bitten off more than he could chew and was now spending his days vomiting up various side effects of what he'd unknowingly done to himself.

There was no such thing as stress anymore, because every waking and even sleeping moment was so full of it that it couldn't be called a condition anymore, only a petty existance. But what was life without pain... His nightmares occurred on a nightly basis, but he had grown tired of caring. There were times when he simply couldn't come back to this place because the branches of the trees, the shadows of the foliage, and the very air were all a fabric so tightly intertwined with his dreams that he couldn't tell them apart, and he feared every moment to be a walking nightmare that he couldn't wake up from. But there was one thing powerful enough to bring him back to this place : Icarus.

Lycus hadn't forgotten his encounter with War and Vengeance, in face, he had dwelt and brooded on it so much that the scenes of the memory flashed in his eyelids as he blinked, like the residual sight of playing too much of a video game late at night. And if his life was a video game, the developers had a twisted sense of humor, implementing silent hill instead of his cloud nine, only a single life, and no cheats. There was no silver spoon, no button to press to make things better, no support network. Though, Lycus could be largely at blame for some of his own hardships.

Lifting his head, he parted his lips and gathered breath. A thought occurred : he didn't remember Icarus' name anymore. Shaking his head to himself, he scolded his temperamental memory bank and tried again. He tilted his neck to the sky and let loose as much of a howl as he could, hoping that Icarus would come. Taking a step backwards, he allowed his rump to fall beneath him in a sitting position, accompanied by a small rumble from his stomach. He was hungry, but he slaughtered the thought right then and there : revenge was more important than food. He began to fiddle and gazed at his paws for a moment, and then allowed his eyes to gaze at what parts of his body he could. Scratches, cuts, and invisible bruises made walking slightly uncomfortable. He hoped Icarus wouldn't notice.

For once, he wasn't here for pity.

I prefer completed threads to dead ones (14 days).
No muse? Reply with a short thread ending, or PM me for one; I'd be happy to oblige.

Lycus' Extended Profile

Ryker
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 06:38 PM

Group Icon

Technician
Male 2 Years
113 POSTS 1428 PP
Jewels

OOC: xDD Just the guy Lycus wants to see <3

Nares hovered above the earth and although the metallic scent of blood flooded the palate the boy kept tight fixation upon the fading scent he trailed. The rabbit, which hung lifelessly from his crimson jaws, swung in rhythm with his stride; in tempo with his heart. Too many emotions to keep track of had stormed within him as of late, and not one had managed to emerge, to express. Still he kept himself on mission, determined to fulfill the promise he had made. Lycus likely thought he had escaped once more but he could not hide, not now not ever. Ryker continued forth towards the familiar Seron lands, careful to keep himself as inconspicuous as possible. Though SIS had fallen on hard times he was not about to be the individual who uprooted the secret the two packs shared. A deep breath was ushered in as he neared the trees, Lycus was not far off. It was only recently that Ryker had been enlightened to Lycus' rather frequent visits to the Seron lands, but still the youth knew nothing of the secrets. It was all too dangerous, worse, Ryker suspected it was far too careless and risky for Torvald's liking. He swallowed hard at the thought of young Lycus receiving that wrath. the blood which fell down his throat not aiding to ease his mind.

As his molten gaze settled upon the seated boy the hateful words played once more within his skull. He had fought to drown them, dissemble or forget them but somehow could not. He had devoted much of his youth to not only guarding but practically rearing Lycus and his sister. He was no mother, nor father to them however and so it seemed what effort he had made was disregarded. It hurt, more than Ryker imagined it ever would. After all, there were many a day when wished them burden to another so that he may care to himself, and perhaps even mend his true family. Regardless, the word circulating laying down a less than amiable sting. in just a few more quick strides he had positioned himself beside Lycus, his stare locked to him without falter. Jaw unhinged ever so slightly, allowing the still tepid body of the hare to fall down beside the similarly colored boy. Ryker remained silent, knowing nothing to say that wouldn't garner him a wicked remark.

"Dialog."

Lycus
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 11:56 AM

Group Icon

Apprentice Politician
Male 1 Year
19 POSTS 300 PP
xexes

Oh how interesting! This will be such fun!

The breeze lapped at the tufts of fur at Lycus shoulders, a bitter chill through his bones. The wait for Icarus always proved to be a tantalizing chill, the gleeful feeling of watching the motel door for your boss, the idle chit chat and anticipation, a venom before another yet another affair. Lycus was a married man, bound to SIS by an invisible decree, the reasons for it's existence and his servitude an invisible chain link rope, which he could not touch or see but could feel and taste. Lycus was a dog with a collar so grown into his flesh that it could no longer be seen, except in the brutal violence in his behavior, the collar ever threatening to cut off his air supply, a thorn which on one could see slowly ticking off his lifeforce. Or at least, that's what Lycus felt. But what did the boy know about packs? His pack membership was the one and only thing that saved him from the wild, that tied him to his family, that provided bed and place to call home and food and education. What six-month-old pup could survive a rouge in the wild? The fragile bones of such corpses found in feces could tell the statistics.

Antsy and nervious, for some reason, Lycus suddenly had the nagging, gut feeling to turn to his right. Slowly, he did so, and observed a large pair of reddish legs. His ears folded as he traced those legs up to the face, fear ever growing in his mind. The face and body of Ryker. Lycus' tail tucked beneath his belly. There was a soft thud, though the sound ever permeated in his mind. The child sat in a corner in his mind, dunce hat heavy on his brow, the door opening and slamming shut, the keys on the table, the heavy footsteps, the scraping as the whipping belt was dragged off the table, and the antagonizing silence before first blow, each second infinitely long, a torture before the torture, and perhaps even more painful that the pending punishment itself.

He was caught red-handed and he knew it. He tried to make himself as small as possible, and after a moment of this, unsatisfied with his efforts, flopped over to expose his belly and chest, urinating a few drops. There was no higher form of submission in the wolf language than pissing on oneself with exposed vitals. And then he began the wait, waiting for Ryker to say something, to hit him, to smack him and scream 'Why are you like this!'. As the milliseconds dragged on, Lycus mind began to work, though inhibited with fear. What would he say? What could he say? Was there a way out of this?

"I-I-I-I was asplorin?", he offered in a tiny voice, hoping the blatant lie wouldn't shine through like a flare through a flaming house. Now more than ever, Lycus felt for his tiny house of cards, his world of lies and pity and badness and abandonment all at risk as Ryker stood tall with an unlit Molotov and a match. As he lay there, he began to realize how all this must look, and he felt like the bad guy. He was a traitor, wasn't he? A liar. A deceiver. A serpent in the grass. Ryker should smash him with his heel as if Lycus were no more than a worm. The pupils in Lycus' eyes began to widen, his body became stiff as fear gripped him. He began to whimper at his impending doom, each sob sincere and miniscule.

No muse? Reply with a short thread ending, or PM me for one; I'd be happy to oblige.

Lycus' Extended Profile

Adramelech
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 04:36 AM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

I think it should be fun for War to join and see his rival friend Lycus.
Plus my tables do not work at the moment, just something with the uploadsite or something. So just try to do it this way.

There he was, the little runt. He went exploring for Lycus, just to say he felt sorry about what happened at the beach, though he didn't mind having a little fight with him once again. The runt was on Mortus Sero territory. Vengeance made clear that Serons were the enemy from Diracians, but Lycus wasn't a Seron, he smelt different from that. The scent of Lycus became stronger as approached, another familiar scent came into his nostrils as well. War's hackles raised, finding out about Ryker being here too. As he heard Lycus his voice, he felt a playful rage growing inside, but as well as another feeling. A feeling much stronger. The runt seated his butt onto the ground, watched Lycus and Ryker, observing them. "I-I-I-I was asplorin?" His ears raised from the back of his neck into the air when he heard Lycus speak about exploring. He walked towards Lycus with a smile on his face. I WAS ASPLORIN TOO! HOPE YOUS NO MINDS ME BEING HERE TOOS? DO YOUS WYCUS? He said with a playful voice, in all of a sudden his rage went away with the wind. The fight from a few weeks ago didn't bother him anymore. All he wanted to have now was a friend. And since Lycus was the first one he had met he felt an urge to meet him again, trying to become friends or short of... friends. War walked around Lycus, circling around him, trying to get height of him, trying to get to know him better. YOUS STILL MADS AT ME FOR ATTACKING YOU? He began to speak, somewhere in his voice you could hear he felt sorry for what had happened between them. I NO MEANT TO HURT YOU, OR TO GET VENGEANCE OR WYKER TO YOU. He said, trying to solve this out for once and forever. AWE WE FRANDS NOW? he questioned Lycus. While he waited for a reply from Lycus War decided to explore a few quadrant meters of the Seron territory, lowering his head trying to feel the ground with his nose. He picked up the scent of Serons who had walked here. So Lycus wasn't lying about it at all, he didn't belong to Mortus Sero, so where did he belong then? War ran back to Lycus, sniffing him. He wanted to be sure about this. YOU DID NO LIES, YOU NO SERON. WHAT YOU DEN? He asked.

user posted image

Ryker
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 11:04 AM

Group Icon

Technician
Male 2 Years
113 POSTS 1428 PP
Jewels

OOC: A bit of powering playing in the last section there with Ryker grabbing War out of Seron territory. Let me know if you'd like me to change it Chaos <3

Immediately Lycus crumbled, submitting himself to the most intensive of degrees. Ryker simply peered down at the cringing boy, his brow quivering to cock ever so slightly. This reaction was certainly not one he had expected, especially with evidence of their last encounter. Lycus seemed to have lost his will of rebellion, his firy defiance. Perhaps without the presence of others he found no need to display the ruse. A long sigh slipped free from Ryker’s chest, a certain ping of guilt now gnawing at this throat. He never meant to be so imposing, to appear so sever or harsh. He simply could not bring his features to transform to anything other than a blank indifference. A hefty paw reached forward, nudging Lycus gently into his stomach. This had gone on too long. Chell had not divulged the secret to her pups for fear their helpless lips would be unable to hold it back, but Lycus was becoming to drawn to them, to the Serons. He didn’t doubt for one instant that one of them would mangle the boy in order to put on a good show for prying eyes should it come down to it. He couldn’t let that happen, not when all Lycus was searching for was a home…a family.

“It’s okay Lycus,” he began, eyes lifting to scan through the spindly ashy bodies of the trees before falling back to Lycus, his voice lowering to a gruff whisper, “I have a secret to tell you, one that you have to promise to-” The chords cut off suddenly as the scent of another tickled his palate. Immediately Ryker’s stance altered, his crown snapping into alignment with spine, chin tucking to protect his throat, forelimbs coming forth to rest on either side of Lycus. Hackles began to rise as he drew in another deep breath, eyes roaming the goldean meadow behind them and finally locking sights to the younger who bound forth. Ryker was still unsatisfied, paranoid that the boy was not alone but instead had brought some of his friends along for some more ‘fun’. Still, Ryker found no other scent within the area and so drew himself back to his previous position, body seeming to relax. He glanced between the two boys as the strange pup spoke, seeming to have dismissed the rivalry that existed only days ago. How peculiar. First he wanted to kill Lycus and now it seemed he would prefer to be best friends. Ryker couldn’t help but think it a trick, something plotted up by the higher ranks of his pack in infiltrate and extract information from the young and desperate Lycus. A low huff of a chuckle puffed free from his chest.

Molten eyes widened as the boy moved forward without trepidation, pads crossing the invisible line of the Seron border. Immediately Ryker lunged forward, not to launch attack on the boy but to protect him. It was an innate response and in that instance he cared not what pack this youngster pledged his alliance to. The Serons wouldn’t care, they would mangle him, tear him limb from limb while he was still alive and screaming. They would deliver him in pieces to his pack. Jaws opened, Ryke took up the boy’s scruff in his mouth. His touch was tender, fangs net ever severing the flesh as he tightened his neck, throwing the youth backwards back across the border to rest besides Lycus. His paws scuffed at the dirt, aiming to uproot the potent scent of the earth to mask that of the boys. “What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” for once his voice was stern, laced in a sort of urgency and irritation, “Do you have any idea where you are?” He hopped back over the invisible border line, eyes roaming throughout the trees, though he knew that if a Seron was present there would be no way to detect them until it was too late.

"Dialog."

Krastyo
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:06 AM

Group Icon

Subordinate
2 POSTS 62 PP

user posted image
Wan oak whispered of tribulation, unfamiliarity firming with each fleeting second. Restlessness nestled deep in the marrow, coercing him into action. Roving paws silently slogged across the fertile soil, leaving traces to shadow. Viperous scrutiny ogled the tree line, movement drawing his deliberation. His focal point refined to a sharp edge, the correspondence discernable to daggers of ice. Squinting, he could see what appeared to be a bistre ball of fluff being thrust through the air with the help of a stranger, shaded like the embers of a dying fire. The Technician’s earnestness did not go disregarded. Drawn to the activity, the Descry slowly approached, not a single step overdrawn. He moved with purpose, exuding feral protectiveness over his new abode.

Foliage parted, revealing two brats and a feverish adult. Krastyo gave an indignant huff, his agitation apparent. Nares discerned their origins; two S.I.S and…something alien, something forbidden. Discernments glared at the frantic elder, an authoritive air misting through the area like fog. Glancing over to War, Krastyo swiped his tongue over his lips. Dinner is served…Such a small parcel, though. His thoughtfulness returned to Ryker in a painstakingly slow slink, feeling more and more at home in this seemingly malignant conspirating situation. Letting the silence linger on for a moment longer, his lips parted to murmur a half-hearted inquiry: “Is there a problem?” His gargoyle veneer crumbled to unveil a persistent dragon, possessive of his riches and his home.

Lycus
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:34 PM

Group Icon

Apprentice Politician
Male 1 Year
19 POSTS 300 PP
xexes

The wait was agonizing, every second ticking onwards yet taking it's own length to mature and breed the next. His breaths seemed to come years apart, each of his heartbeats the expanse of an eon. A gigantic paw made it's way towards Lycus and his entire body flinched and cringed, already visualizing the pain that would surely impair his senses into next November. But there was no smack, but instead a nudge. He felt his body rolling into a normal laying position on it's own, and Lycus at last looked up at Ryker. There was no expression of explanation, but just three words. His ears folded back in confusion. "B-b-but I dids bads? Aren't you goings to molesters me? Why you not murders me? I dids bads! ", he insisted, but his voice faded with Ryker's new interest. "Ohhh... you punishes me when I weast expects it. I watches carefuls dens...", he pouted.

At the prospect of anything Secret, Lycus was again all seriousness business, his ears standing rigid with attention, even every hair feeling like it had no purpose but to listen.

A loud, demanding, and boisterous voice shattered, beat, and dissintegrated every ounce of concentration he had into a nonexistant flour. "War!?", his mouth was agape with disbelief, his tonsils showing. He furrowed his eyebrows in frustration, now accepting the fact, but wrinkling his face with the utmost determination. In fact, his expression was like the most extreme case of constipation. "I-I-I- YES I'm STWILL BERY ANGWY ? WHY YOU HER- Okay! I uhhh... ", fortunately Ryker took away the need to respond. Lycus padded beside the man, more out of curiousity than anything else. Why had he let his guard down so low? "War I comes vists you n' tells you secwet kay? Byes!", he called and began to trot back to where had groveled, only elaborating more once he had nearly reached the spot. "We starts a secwet cwub kay!? I tells you!"

But no sooner had he reached the spot that a different voice dripped a shocking threat. Lycus was no dummy, and the eyes that had uttered those words seemed eager with an anticipation. A gasp escaped his throat and he ran back to Ryker, standing in front of him and War. Looking back and forth between the different pairs of eyes, he felt a raw and utter fear. His heart ran the marathon, his brain swam the nile, and his eyes speed-read the situation like a book, darting to and fro. There was too much going on for him. First Ryker. And then groveling for his life. And then Ryker deciding to punish him later, and then War, and War, and War again, and then Ryker and War and the sky falling and this other dude who was going to eat them all! And it was a Seron! A Seron was going to eat them and then the entire sky and then Torvald and then take over the universe!?!?!

The wolf before him seemed to mutate like the ripples of a stream, each tendon making a sickening lurching motion as it bulged disproportionately to sprout razor edges and horns and eyes and fur growing out of those eyes and inside each eye a gaping mouth and the stench of unborn corpses and death. Krastyo grew and grew, he was not a wolf but a monster! He was going to eat them all! Fear, panic, and anxiety had gripped Lycus' chest and his heart beat a single melody "fight or flight fight or flight fight or flight fight or ..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", he screamed and yelled as loudly as he could, his lungs even hurting with the action. He propelled himself at the monster, and tried to scratch or gnaw anything that he could.

Attacks
- Runs at Krastyo and tries to bite and scratch him

Lycus has a mental disorder and all the excitement set it off. He now thinks that Krastyo is a disgusting yet impressive monster come to eat Ryker, War, Lycus, and Torvald.

Lycus' Extended Profile

Icarus
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:49 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 7 Years
76 POSTS 629 PP
Zena

((Oh wow, I'm sorry! I totally didn't see this! D= ))

The silvery male's ears lifted suddenly as a child's howl drifted through the trees, recognizing it instantly. And for whatever reason, he knew almost instantly that something was wrong. Something had happened. Whatever it was, Lycus needed him, and NOW! With a huff Icarus rose to his paws, powering into a dead run with a mighty shove of his hind legs and paws against the ground. Weaving through the trees towards the sound, Icarus quickly picked up strange scents, ones that did not seem as though they should be on Seron land. What was going on?

It was then that he heard Lycus' cry, and panic seized him as images of the pup being attacked filled his mind. That was the only thing he could think of that would cause the almost unearthly cry to come from the pup he had taken on. Taken in. The pup he cared about. NO ONE messed with anyone he cared about and got away unscathed.

Clearing the last bit of brush between them with a mighty leap and explosive bark, Icarus landed solidly in a fighting stance, head down, fur raised, jaws open and teeth flashing in the loudest snarl he could summon. Safe to say, he was on a warpath. "What is going on!?" he demanded, great silvery head swinging from side to side as he examined those before him, quickly trying to place them and failing. The male that Lycus was struggling with, though it now seemed as though the pup might have started the fight, appeared to be a Seron, but Icarus was not quite certain. "Lycus, get over here!" he ordered, for if the pup had started the fight he should back off quickly, and there should be no problem. If, on the other hand, Lycus was in real trouble, he would be unable to respond to the order and Icarus would have reason to attack himself to save the pup.
"Dialog"

user posted image

Adramelech
Posted: May 2 2012, 12:02 PM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

sorry for the wait. and this is short I am sorry.

After Ryker had placed War back on neutral lands he looked at Lycus. Lycus was still mad at War though after he had said his things he began about a secret club. War found that, however, funny enough to laugh at. kays, wif secwet passwords! He yelled. But before Lycus could give him an answer another scent was smelled by the runt. This must be a Seron since he did not smell like either Lycus or Ryker. War's hackles raised automatically as the wolf made his approach. He still sat on the ground where Ryker had placed him moments ago. The Seron came closer to War, even to the point where he was lurking over him. Jaws wide open, ready to grab War alive. However the runt was intimidated he did not show it towards the Seron. You smells like seron! you bads! You cans eats me or Wyker or Wykus! He yelled. The breath of the Seron was unbearable. Before War was able to attack Lycus was the one who did. Making War mad because he wanted to join to. War's hackles raised as he tried to scratch the Seron his eye out. Screaming to Lycus what the best strategy was to kill the beast. Wycus, you knows how to kill seron? He asked trying to make a scratch on the nose of the Seron. The fight continued when another Seron appeared who seemed to know Lycus, or at least his name. War looked up, making himself vulnerable towards the other Seron.Speak

user posted image

Ryker
Posted: May 6 2012, 11:54 PM

Group Icon

Technician
Male 2 Years
113 POSTS 1428 PP
Jewels

Apologies for the late reply guys, finals are killing me x__x

A sigh left his lips as he anchored his pads to neutral grounds. With haste he attempted to tune out the babbled of the youngsters. The russet skull teetered slightly off kilter as they spoke. He couldn’t seem to wrap his mind around it. Just a few days ago they were literally at each other’s throats, tossing insults and threats at one another and now…now they were friends? They were going to have secrets and passwords and…Ryker sighed once more, finding that his head had now begun to swing lightly back and forth. It was then that the hackles lining his spine began to tingle. An unseen electricity wound about him and instantly his body became rigid. It didn’t take long for the voice to break through the mindless babbles of the youngsters. Instantly molten pools rose to meet the features of a Seron, one he had never seen before. The situation had quickly evolved from foolish to formidable.

Much to Ryker’s horror it took even less time for Lycus to screech and go charging forward. Instantly the auburn boy leap forward after Lycus, auds then catching the words of another Seron, one which was more familiar. It was then that Ryker wished he could simply disappear. He would just invision it now, Torvald walking across the scene and slaughtering them all for being so foolish about the secrets sealed between the two packs. Or perhaps he would just kill War. Ryker opened his jaws, keeping his head low as to not give the Seron the impression he was launching an attack. He aimed to snatch Lycus by whatever body part he could. A groan seeped from his chords as he saw War leap forth, eager to follow his new friend into battle. Already they were dumb and dumber in Ryker’s mind. A forepaw reached out towards War, aiming to swat him back while still attempting to snatch up some part of Lycus. It was a rather ridiculous scene…though he had a feeling the Seron’s wouldn’t find it particularly funny at all.

"Dialog."

Lycus
Posted: May 7 2012, 08:56 AM

Group Icon

Apprentice Politician
Male 1 Year
19 POSTS 300 PP
xexes

In Lycus mind, there was a single big red button in plain sight with all the weight of the world weighing down on it. On this particular occasion, Kryasto had jumped onto the controls and sat on it. Lycus' mind was throttled from normal to fantasy, his eyes seeing a collaboration of the visual realism and the high fantasy lurking in his mind, his imagination made impressively morbid.

The trees hung upside down from the sky, fingers reaching for him, Kyrasto their master with gleaming eyes that left a smoketrail, thousands of eyes embedded all over his body, and a visible stench of sulfur which clouded the air and threatened to choke him like mustard gas. the ground itself seemed to give way and like a geyser, it exploded and frothed into the air, the sky a crimson intestine that devoured it all.

Suddenly, Ryker's jaws were the trees, branches nesting around him, poking and prodding his skin in every which direction, holding him hostage, inhibiting his movements. Lycus struggled and at last broke free and hurled himself once more towards Kyrasto. But his delusion had no mathematics to take into account angles, and all the action had significantly rotated his compass. What he did run after wasn't Kyrasto at all but the direction of the nearest border. "I'LL KILL YOU!", he bellowed for all the world to hear, snorting droplets of saliva from his great effort. A few feet after the border, his vision didn't account for a drop-off and he ran right off of it, barreling down into the inky darkness, hitting his head, passing out, and rolling into a pile of leaves. Mind put to rest, his body set about recovering.

-- Lycus gets picked up by Ryker, escapes, runs the wrong direction, passes the borders, falls, and passes out --

(He'll be fine)

Lycus' Extended Profile

Adramelech
Posted: May 10 2012, 01:09 AM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

The feeling of a paw wrapped around his chest made the boy's hackles raise even more. But before he even knew it he was placed almost next to Ryker. Lifting his head while he began to snarl to Ryker who already tried to catch Lycus. War knew he was on enemy lines, well almost. There was a chance that the boy would straight home, though he could not leave Lycus here. While War was unknown of the connections between S.I.S and Mortus Sero he knew those between Diracians and the Serons. War's hackles raised to the maximum as he saw Kratsyo once more. His eyes narrowed, snarling to the Seron as he got into a defense mode. While War was trying to defense himself Lycus was already been caught by the jaws of Ryker. His head lifted out of confusion. Lycus escaped, ran towards the borders, crossing them and into the darkness he ran. War wanted to follow him, trying to stop him in case he would kill himself. I comes saves you Wycus! He yelled, running after him. A vague sound came across War's ears, he began to ran faster, crossing the borders and within a few minutes he found Lycus laying on the ground with eyes closed. War's mind was a mess, memories of his past rushes by as he saw Lycus there. you no dead! stand up wycus! You no cans me leaves me here! We friends, we goes to have parties and secwets passwords! A teardrop glided over his cheek, dripping onto Lycus pelt. War seated himself down, eyes facing the sky as a soft but sad howl came out of the young pup. Gesturing his paw towards Lycus his body while words were spoken. Don'ts die! War cried for the very first time in his life after he found out that his father wanted to kill his friend Apocalypse. Speak

user posted image

Icarus
Posted: May 13 2012, 03:08 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 7 Years
76 POSTS 629 PP
Zena

What on earth was wrong with that pup? Icarus could only stare after the little one in shock for a moment before finally lifting his paws and following Lycus who had suddenly gone tearing off into the jungle like a bee had stung him or something of the sort. Maybe this is why I never had pups, Icarus thought, following Lycus through the jungle towards the border. Sometimes they are way too much trouble. It seemed as though he was greatly outpaced by the other pup he had seen but did not know, so when he arrived upon the scene the stranger was already howling with grief, and for a moment Icarus almost panicked.

Sliding to an ungraceful halt beside Lycus and War, Icarus lowered his head, sniffing the fallen pup warily, keeping an eye on War all the while. The little pup did not seem dangerous, but he knew better than to not pay attention. That one moment where focus was directed elsewhere was the perfect time for someone to attack. Determining that the pup was still breathing Icarus sighed with relief and sat back on his haunches, looking around for any signs of company. "I think he will be fine, though it would be best to get him back to a healer just to make sure," the silvery male said softly, aware that they were over the border, though not by very far.

Turning a curious and slightly agitated gaze upon War, Icarus frowned slightly. "What were you two doing anyway, and where are you from?" he asked, realizing that he did not recognize the scent that cloaked the strange pup, making it even more of a mystery to him. Perhaps he was just a loner, but Icarus was not certain. He thought he knew the scents of all the packs, but he could have always missed one. This was certainly an interesting start to the day. "Did the other male start that or did you and Lycus?" he added suddenly, another thought occurring to him.
"Dialog"

user posted image

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0585 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS