Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics

ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
PESCA LOBORaussa Crusades
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
aftermath
BY Aries
A world that never was...
BY Ignis
Prove me wrong, prove your wor...
BY Mishka
New Age Madness
BY Arcblaze
I'm just your problem
BY Liara
caught up in the madness
BY Chima

Death is life lived to the fullest. Life is death not yet lived.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

QUICKNEWS
Go vote for MotM! @ Apr 16, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 18

Check Calendar

Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

Make Every Word Count — All welcome.
Artemis
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 01:08 AM

Group Icon

Follower Medic
Female 2 Years
222 POSTS 2812 PP
Autty

Life here at SIS was a lot slower paced and more relaxing. Though she missed her friends at Mortus Sero, here felt almost better. Well, better in the sense of more relaxing. Though she still had to make trips to Mortus Sero regularly to heal wolves and check in, she spent most of her days laying around the Aldea Underground. She's run the border, hunt rats for herself and from time to time someone else. But other than simple things such as that, things were good. No drama. No questions came up about her family here. No fighting or training to fight better. Just simple rest.

Mis even noticed that she had put on weight while she was here. No more skin and bones, she was filling out rather nicely. Her limbs were now muscular, she had grown curves on her young body. She now looked like she was a year old, no longer a pup. That being said she had just turned a year old. Bright blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight and her tail began to sway at this thought. Soon she'd have a mate and pups. She had actually been doing thinking of names she liked. Tristin for a boy, and Lucy for a girl. Another contented sigh left her lips as she stood up and stretched.

speech

user posted image

Will be slow to reply. A bunch of stuff. My grandmother had a double mastectomy due to stage four breast cancer. She now has to have surgery AGAIN (within 3 days) to have a bloodclot removed. So, I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the hospital. Thanks for understanding.

Keres
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 05:47 PM

Group Icon

Student Scientific Meteorologist
Male 1 Year
70 POSTS 125 PP
Serena

His previous encounter with a boy just a tad older than he had left the copper man in a wondering state. At first, just like a normal Keres would, he'd taunted the man to bits, grinning at the memory of the undeniable pride felt when the odd silver fellow had cowered over. But then, something odd happened. He had felt something he had never felt before. It rested atop his icy cold heart, turning it slightly warm, tingling it with an unidentifiable pain, and stayed weighing down his stomach even to this moment. It haunted his mind, and made his square paws shake as he walked along the murky tunnels he called home. He did not know what it was called, for he had never experienced it before. Then again, there's a first for everything, right?

Shaking off the encounter, the young devil tore his mind away from the past to focus on the present. Now. No use pondering over a feeling when you could be doing much better things. Besides, Keres wasn't sure if he had enjoyed the feeling, anyways. Suddenly, a shape emerged in the dim light, yellow lenses squinting to identify the figure. A female. Somewhere, deep in the depths of his mind, the lad knew this lady, however, he couldn't recall her name. Should he know her name? Was she important to her in some way? "Hilo dere, mis", he chirped, smiling a tender smile as he trotted up neatly to the lass, puffing out his copper fur to disguise his undeniable scrawniness. "How are chu today?"

"Let me talk."

table by frankie

user posted image

Artemis
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 07:55 PM

Group Icon

Follower Medic
Female 2 Years
222 POSTS 2812 PP
Autty

After stretching she hear a figure walk up behind her. Turning around she was greeted with the vision of a pup, but not just any pup, it was Keres. Bane and Mel's son. Smiling, Artemis went to greet the tiny lad but he spoke up first. Dipping her head as a hello, she wasn't sure if by saying Mis, he meant her name or miss, as in a polite greeting. Smiling she sat down and curled her puffy tail around her dainty feet. He proceeded to ask how she was doing and her heart melted. Such a polite little guy.

Cyan eyes lowered to look into the bright yellow ones. They were Bane's eyes for sure. And he had the coloring of Mel. Hello Keres. I'm Artemis. You wouldn't remember me though. I was there when you were born. Giving another friendly smile Artemis scooted a little closer to him. Not far away she heard a rat running around and was worried for Kere's protection. The rats here were big and would happily attack a pup.

Now that the introductions were done, her face looked back at the gentle features of the youth before answering his question. I'm fine, thank you. How about you lil man? Smiling once more she heard a rat scurry around them. It was getting closer. The moment the rat showed its face she'd be sure to attack it. Nothing was going to attack Keres, she'd make sure of that.

speech

user posted image

Will be slow to reply. A bunch of stuff. My grandmother had a double mastectomy due to stage four breast cancer. She now has to have surgery AGAIN (within 3 days) to have a bloodclot removed. So, I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the hospital. Thanks for understanding.

Lashana
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 09:45 PM

Group Icon

Three Diamond (Sentry)
Female 3 Years
2 POSTS 45 PP
Serena

Ahhh crap. How many times can I post on the wrong account? x.x

At first impression, Keres beamed at the feeling that he was of some importance to the femme that stood before him, and made sure to stand up straight and tall as she advanced towards his small frame. As she dipped her cranium, Keres responded by doing the same. A suck up to adults. His own branch of royalty. That's what he was. Always out to impress. As her stunning blue eyes dropped into his, the young devil blinked at her in a friendly fashion, tiny paws shuffling in the scummy ground as she spoke, fluffy fur puffing out with the heat of the dense cave.

"Chu must be vary important if chu was dere when I was born!", stated the copper man with a ferocious nod of his slender cranium, over sized ears flopping all around with the motion. "Oh, chu is well? Well dat is jest wonderful! I is well too, I gess. A leetle bored tough", replied the devil with a soft shrug, lemon lenses slightly beaming at the title of 'lil man'. He still had yet to master the 'th' sound. "What's dat, mis Artemis?", he asked, ears perking to their normal, tall height as he scuttled around in circles, long tail whiling about as he scanned the area for the source of the scurrying noise. Was it something he could catch? Something he could eat? Was it something dangerous, or something harmless? No matter what standards it met, Keres was set on using it to his advantage in some way. Maybe it was even something he could bring home to his father to show him just how skilled he really was. "Do chu know?"

"Let me talk."

table by frankie

user posted image

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0345 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS