Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics

ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
PESCA LOBORaussa Crusades
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
Prove me wrong, prove your wor...
BY Reuben
New Age Madness
BY Arcblaze
I'm just your problem
BY Liara
caught up in the madness
BY Chima
Courtesy Call
BY Sindri
no longer an image in my head
BY Annabel

Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

QUICKNEWS
Go vote for MotM! @ Apr 16, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 18

Check Calendar

Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

To Hell You Go, I Swear — Revenge & Vengeance [p]
Adramelech
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 10:37 AM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

Para has the first reply when that one is done I can reply to that one and prepare the things for Nyph's death so Noki can jump in this thread is violent.
- sorry if there are mistakes in this post.

THE SMALL GROUP HAS TRAVELED FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND AT THIS POINT NYPHILLIUM CAUGHT THE SCENT OF PACK TERRITORY. WAR WAS EXCITED BUT SCARED AT THE SAME TIME, HE'S NEVER BEEN ON PACK TERRITORY BEFORE AND HE WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY ENTERED IT. NYPHILLIUM DID NOT CARE ANYWAYS, HE TRESPASS PACK TERRITORY BEFORE AND HAS FACED THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING AN INTRUDER. THIS WAS IT, PACK LANDS, NYPILLIUM SET HIS FIRST STEP WITH A SNEER ON HIS FACE, EYES NARROWED AS HIS FATHER SEARCHED FOR OTHER WOLVES. COME HERE RUNT! HE YELLED AT HIS SON WITH A BRUTE AND ARROGANCE VOICE. JAIKARI SAID NOTHING, SHE REMAINED SILENCE AS SHE WAS TOO WEAK TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. WAR LOOKED AT HIS MOTHER WHO GAVE HIM A SIGN THAT LOOKED LIKE "IT'S OKAY" SO WAR HOPPED TOWARDS HIS FATHER. HE DID NOT SPEAK BUT THAT SNEER ON HIS FACE WAS JUST ENOUGH FOR WAR KNOWING THAT HIS FATHER WAS PLANNING A BRUTAL ATTACK. THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID RUNT! REMEMBER WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU! WAR STAYED FOCUSED THOUGH HIS FATHER SCARED HIM WITH HIS EMOTIONLESS WORDS. JAIKARI JOINED HER MATE'S SIDE AND SHE LOOKED AT HIM SAYING THAT IT WAS WONDERFUL TO FINALLY BE ON PACK TERRITORY. WAR DID UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF A PACK BUT HE DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS THAT IMPORTANT FOR HIS MOTHER. WE HAVE MADE IT TO HERE FINALLY. I WILL TAKE OVER! NYPH SPOKE WITH SELF-CONFIDENT AND WITH ALL HIS PRIDE HE HOWLED. AS TIME ELAPSED AND THERE WAS NO SIGN OF ANY WOLF AROUND HERE JAIKARI GOT WEAKER AND WEAKER. HER VOICE WAS SOFT, PAINFUL I CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER NYPH IN A HASTE NYPHILLIUM TURNED AROUND LOOKED STRAIGHT INTO HER EYES, WORDS CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH, EMOTIONLESS AND WITHOUT PAIN. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WEAK HOW COULD I'VE CHOSEN YOU INSTEAD OF YOUR SISTER! HE YELLED AT HER MAKING WAR FEEL BAD, THE LITTLE BOY CRAWLED IN, MAKING HIM SELF LOOK WEAK RATHER THAN STRONG WHAT HIS FATHER ALWAYS TOLD HIM. WAR HEARD THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN HIS PARENTS, HE SAW HOW HIS MOTHER ALMOST CRIED AND WHAT BRUTAL THINGS HS FATHER DID TO HER. WAR WANTED TO DO SOMETHING BUT HE WAS LITTLE BUT SOMETHING WITHIN, A FIRE WITHIN LET HIM BURN AND AS FAST AS HE COULD HE JUMPED ON HIS FATHERS BACK BUT HIS FATHER SHOOK HIM OF WITH ONE MOVE. HE TURNED AROUND LOOKING ANGRY TO HIS SON.YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT RUNT! AND YET AGAIN HE YELLED, OPENING HIS JAWS, LOCKING WAR'S SIDES BETWEEN THEM AND HE BIT ONCE, WAR SCREAMED ALTHOUGH IT WAS JUST A FEW SECONDS BEFORE HIS FATHER LET GO OF HIM AND RETURNED BACK TO HIS WIFE. YOU DID NOT HAVE TO HURT HIM NYPH. HER VOICE POWERLESS AND STILL PAINFUL SHE ALMOST BEGGED HIM TO STOP. WAR WAS LAYING DOWN ON THE DIRTY GROUND, THOUGHTS WERE RUNNING THROUGH HIS MIND: AS IT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU TO HURT YOUR OWN SON, BUT I COULD'VE EXPECT IT SINCE YOU'VE KILLED MY BROTHER! YOUR JAWS ARE STRONG, YOUR WORDS EMOTIONLESS AND RUDE BUT I WILL RISE ABOVE YOU! THE WOMAN YOU LOVED IS NOW NOTHING TO YOU, SHE IS NOTHING THAN JUST A BUNCH OF CRAP FOR YOU. SHE HAS NO MEANING FOR YOU ANYMORE AS IF SHE ALREADY HAD FOR YOU! AND I YOUR SON MEANS NOTHING MORE THAN MY MUM. YOU'VE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS NECESSARY TO KILL ONE OF YOUR OFFSPRING YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD, TO KILL WITHOUT THE FEELING OF REGRET, TO SERVE WHENEVER ASKED... BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT AT SUCH AN YOUNG AGE. I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU PROUD... TO KILL TO SERVE AND TO DIE. AND THEN YOU TOLD ME ABOUT MY SIBLINGS, MY OLDER BROTHERS AND SISTER AND THE DEATH ONES. THEN I MET APOCALYPSE AND WHEN HE SAID HE WANTED TO GO HIS OWN WAY YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM, LUCKY FOR HIM HE HAD THE CHANCE TO ESCAPE OTHERWISE HE WOULD BE DEATH NOW. AND WHAT IF I SAY THAT I WANT TO LEAVE YOU... ARE YOU WILLING TO KILL ME? IN MY MIND I ALWAYS PICTURE YOU AS MY HERO BUT YOU ARE NO HERO WHEN YOU KILL! NYPHILLIUM RETURNED TO WAR AND BEGAN TO SPEAK AGAIN. YOU RUNT! WATCH ME HOW I KILL YOUR MUM! REMEMBER WHAT I'VE SAID... WITHOUT REGRET! NOW REPEAT! WAR LOOKED TO HIS FATHER WITH BRIGHT EYES, HE OPENED HIS MOUTH NO WEWETS HE MUTTERED. HIS FATHER WALKED SATISFIED TO HIS WIFE; JAIKARI. SHE'S HEARD THE WORDS BUT SHE DID NOT FEAR HIM, DEATH WOULD FREE HER SOUL FROM NYPH'S OPPRESSION, IT WOULD BE SUCH A RELIEF TO FACE DEATH. THE ONLY THING SHE HOPED WAS THAT IT WAS DONE FAST, BUT WAR KNEW THAT NYPHILLIUM WOULD NOT MAKE IT FAST, HE WOULD MAKE IT SLOW AND PAINFUL. JAIKARI FEARED HIM BUT SHE DID NOT SHOW. SHE STOOD UP, GOT PUSHED BACK AGAINST THE GROUND AGAIN, NYPH MADE IT THOUGH FOR HER TO EVEN STAND A CHANCE. SHE GOT BRUISES, BEAT BLACK AND BLUE AND STILL SHE DID NOT DEFEND HERSELF, HOW WAS SHE EVEN ABLE TO DO IT WHEN NYPHILLIUM HAD POISONED HER. ADRAMALECH CLOSED HIS EYES BUT NYPHILLIUM SCREAMED AT HIM. WATCH RUNT! ADRAMELECH WAS FORCED TO WATCH HIS MOTHER'S DEAD. HE OPENED HIS EYES. AND AGAIN JAIKARI HIT THE GROUND, NYPHILLIUM PUSHED HIS PAW UPON HER RIBCAGE, WITH ALL HIS STRENGTH HE TRIED TO CRUSH IT, WAR HEARD HER SCREAM HE COVERED UP HIS EARS IT WAS AWFUL TO HEAR. NYPHILLIUM'S LAUGHTER WAS EVIL AS HE SPOKE HIS LAST WORDS TO HER. THEN HE OPENED HIS MOUTH, SHOWING HIS TEETH, LOWERING HIS HEAD SLOWLY... THEN LOCKED JAIKARI'S NECK INTO HIS JAWS AND SLOWLY CLOSING IT. CUTTING HER THROAT, BLOOD WAS GENTLY FLOWING IN HIS MOUTH AND ASIDE OF HIS MOUTH WHICH WAS ALL COVERED IN BLOOD. WAR DID NOT WANT TO SEE IT BUT YET HE'S SEEN IT. HE DID NOT CRY BECAUSE HIS FATHER TOLD HIM NOT TO CRY LONG AGO. NYPHILLIUM DROPPED THE DEATH BODY ON THE GROUND, SHE WAS STILL BLEEDING. WAR RAN TOWARDS HIS MOTHER. LEANING ONTO HER SIDE LICKING HER WOUND FOR WHAT KIND OF PURPOSE. WAR WAS DEVASTATED HOW COULD HE'S DONE IT, IT WAS SIMPLE SINCE WAR KNEW THE BENEFIT OF KILLING SOMEONE YOU LOVE OR ANY OTHER PERSON. A SINGLE TEAR FELL ON THE DEATH BODY AS WAR SAT DOWN IN THE POND OF FRESH BLOOD, COVERING HIS PAWS AND TAIL. WAR DID NOT MIND GETTING DIRTY. THEN HE HEARD HIS FATHER SPEAK AGAIN. WAR COME HERE MY SON. IT WAS FOR ALL THE BENEFITS, IT WAS GOOD TO KILL HER. SHE WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT. I MADE IT FASTER. HE SAID WITH HIS VOICE LOW. WAR NODDED AS IF HE UNDERSTOOD IT BUT INSTEAD HE HATED HIS FATHER NOW. NYPHILLIUM STAYED CALM NARROWING HIS EYES ONCE MORE TO SEE IF ANY WOLF HAD SEEN THE KILL. IT LOOKED LIKE NONE HAS SEEN IT SO HE SAT DOWN, LICKING THE REMAINING OF THE BLOODS.WAR BABBLESNYPHILLIUM SPEAKSJAIKARI SPEAKS

user posted image

Revenge
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 07:47 PM

Group Icon

Advanced Member Herbalist
Female 5 Years
77 POSTS 1063 PP
para

Venny's post next por favor~

She had been abandoned. Left to rot in this forsaken place without a single soul to waste their thoughts upon her. The entire reason why she had come to Dirac was now nonexistent, leaving the woman to be nothing more than a traitor to one pack and a nuisance to another. She had not seen Anthrax since their tumultuous fight, and she could only imagine what he had tried to do afterwards. It was the babe's assumption that, in his fury, the male had sought Torvald. In his state, she could now only expect that the man she loved was dead. A sigh bubbled from the babe's lips, her ears swinging back as she slowly lifted her dirtied muzzle from where she lay, plagued with thoughts that only tortured her endlessly. 

A huff of frustration was expelled from the doll's lips, and she forcibly lifted her thin frame from the earth, rocking slightly unsteadily upon her feet. When she had regained her balance, the woman wandered forwards, aimlessly stalking the forest and catching a stale whiff of Anthrax here and there, a smell that made the pang in her heart beat with more persistence. A soft growl of frustration bubbled from her, and Revenge snapped her head to the side, rattling her brain and her thoughts. 

She pressed forth through the thick underbrush of the land, her tail swaying as the mistress moved without purpose, without need or cause. Half prepared to collapse upon the very ground that held her up, Revenge's movements were caught suddenly short when a bloodcurdling scream knifed through the air. Her snout whipped around quickly, every inch of the woman's anatomy on the alert. Her nostrils flared, searching for some foreign scent, but all she caught was the musk of the seraphim. That was good enough for her. "Vengeance!" she exclaimed suddenly, hoping that he would hear and heed to her cry as the female set off at a steady lope to determine the source of the scream. She could only imagine what she might find when she got there. 

It didn't take long to cross the pack's territory and locate the source of the noise, but the sight that met the woman's eyes was a shocking one indeed. Strewn bloodily across the forest floor was a female wolf's body, the powerful frame of a male with bloodied jowls standing over her. And off to the side, limp and wounded - but alive - lay a young child. Revenge narrowed her eyes, hoisting her muzzle higher and allowing her glare to settle upon the murderer, who also happened to be an intruder. The babe's hackles raised, her ears pinning as a lip was curled, an attempt at causing intimidation, though her slight build did not make this a very effective trial. "You don't belong here," she warned quietly, hoping to stall the monstrosity until Vengeance arrived - and she did hope he would hurry. 

Vengeance
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 12:02 PM

Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI

A painfilled shriek in the night had caught the titan's attention. Triangular sholdiers stood erect as they searched for the point of origin for such a musical tone to fill the eerie fog filled air. The vocals sounded like none of his females from Dirac, was it from a trespassing female who has been caught by one of them? The questions whirled and swirled as he started on his slow path to where he believed the sound originated, his stride slow and calculated to be sure he wasnt walking into some kind of trap. That was... until a more familiar voice called out to him. Calling his name, a summon from Revenge, the lone hybrid of Dirac. Even with his dislike for the mudblood female, her loyalty to Dirac had remained strong. Even with the swift vanishings of her mate Anthrax, the dame had remained strong within the ranks. That admiration alone for the female had brought him a new speed, not caring whether it was a trap for him or not, his bulk speed across the soot caped lands until blood eventually filled the air.

As he approached, the behemoths pace quickened. Having only enough energy to bring his heavy frame into a jolt for a quick moment, he had to time everything perfectly. The moment the small group came into view; the Seraphim was at full speed. Rarely did he ever reach such momentum, knowing he would tire quickly and take longer to recover after; he spared no expenses at this moment. With the quick seconds he was able to take in the sights, sounds and smell. A slain female lay motionless next a whelp, Revenge nearing what seemed to be a dangerous rogue within his borders. A booming growl ripped through his maw as a snarl etched its way onto his facade, revealing the array of yellowing dagers readying to pierce the flesh of the unwanted guest. The previous laugh ran through his ears, nothing about this individual was right, he was a threat, and had to be demolished. Even Revenge had thought so if it meant summoning the Seraphim for assistance.

Launching himself at the rogue male's left side, using the speed he had gathered and weight he has honed over the years, Vengeance with his maw agape, saliva stringing from both hemispheres aimed to strike the male's throat. Whether his hit had landed or not, the brown behemoth landed roughly on the soot ground, dirt and dust flying in his wake as ruby eyes, filled with blood lust and rage remained on the other male...

Fight: Vengeance vs. Nyphillium
Attacks: using his random burst of speed and weight to lunge at Nyph's neck, aiming for maximum damage.
Defence: Hackles raised.
Injuries: none

"Speak"

TABLE BY NOKI!

user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Adramelech
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 04:12 PM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

NYPHILLIUM LOOKED UP CATCHING THE SCENT OF ANOTHER WOLF, HIS EYES NARROWED IN SEARCH FOR THE WOLF, YET HE DID NOT FIND HER. BUT THEN SHE STOOD THERE, A FEW MILES AWAY FROM NYPHILLIUM, HIS EYES NARROWED AND HIS EARS IN HIS NECK A NASTY SMILE APPEARED ON HIS FACE. ADRAMELECH LOOKED TO HIS FATHER, AFRAID OF WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. WAS HIS FATHER GOING TO KILL THE FEMALE TOO JUST LIKE HE DID WITH HIS MOTHER, FEELING NO REGRET? WAR DID NOT NO IT, BUT IF HE WOULD ATTACK THE OTHER FEMALE, HE HIMSELF WOULD HAVE A FEW SECONDS, MAYBE MINUTES LONGER TO LIVE. THEN JUST WHEN NYPHILLIUUM WAS GOING TO RUN TOWARDS THE WOLF ANOTHER WOLF, MUCH MORE ROBUST THAN NYPH, JUMPED ON HIS LEFT SIDE CAUSING NYPHILLIUM TO FALL. WAR WALKED BACK A BIT, AFRAID OF WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN THOUGH HE FELT SUCH A RELIEF BEING NOT MURDERED. NYPHILLIUM SCREAMED TO HIS SON WITH THE MOST OF ANGER HE HAD INSIDE OF HIMRUNT! GET YOUR NASTY ASS AND HELP YOU FATHER! WAR SHOOK HIS HEAD, HE WAS TOO AFRAID TO EVEN HELP HIS FATHER, EVEN THOUGH HE ASKED HIM SO. ADRAMELECH NEVER IGNORED HIS FATHER, HE WAS BORN TO KILL AND TO SERVE WHENEVER ASKED. BUT SOMETHING WITHIN HOLD HIM BACK.THE WOLF STOOD BACK ON THE GROUND, NYPHILLIUM GOT BACK UP IN A RUSH. HE NARROWED HIS EYES, WATCHING THE OTHER WOLF THEN JUMPED AGAINST HIS SIDE TRYING TO GET HIS ACHILLES TENDON WHILE PUSHING HIS WEIGHT ONTO HIS ENEMY. WAR LOOKED TO THE TWO FIGHTING, HE LOVED THIS BATTLE. THOUGH THE PUP WALKED TO HIS MOTHER AGAIN, WHISPERING WORDS INTO HER EAR, LAYING NEXT TO THE DEATH AND COLD BODY. DADDY GONNA WIN THE YOUNG PUP SAID WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE, NOT KNOWING THAT HIS FATHER'S DEAD WAS NOT FAR AWAY ANYMORE. IT WAS JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES THAT THE LITTLE BOY DID NOT SEE THE OTHER FEMALE, HE WAS TOO BUSY WITH TALKING TO HIS MOTHER WHO DID NOT RESPOND AT ALL. AGAIN NYPHILLIUM GOT BACK ON HIS FEET, HIS TAIL RAISED TO THE MAXIMUM, EARS BACK INTO HIS NECK, TRYING TO GET THE WOLF CAUGHT BY HIS THROAT TO RIP IT OFF JUST LIKE HE DID A FEW MINUTES BEFORE. HIS EYES BURNING FROM THE FIRE WITHIN, NOTHING MATTERED ANYMORE, IT WAS JUST THE KILLING THAT MADE A BEAST OF NYPHILLIUM. ADRAMELECH BEGAN TO ADMIRE THE OTHER WOLF MORE THAN HIS OWN DAD, HE ADMIRED THE SKILLS OF THE OTHER ONE. HE HOPED THAT ONE DAY HE COULD LEARN IT TO BE AS STRONG AS HIM. HE SAT DOWN, WATCHING THE FIGHT WITH BRIGHT EYES, THOUGHTS WERE RUNNING THROUGH HIS MIND AGAIN ABOUT HIS NEW HERO. HE SMILED BY EVERY THOUGHT HE HAD ABOUT THE WOLF.FIGHT - NYPHILLIUM VS. VENGEANCE [TO DEATH]ATTACKS: USING HIS WEIGHT TO GET VENGEANCE OUT OF BALANCE, AIMING FOR HIS ACHILLES TENDON AND TRYING TO RIP HIS THROAT. DEFENSES: EARS BACK IN HIS NECK INJURIES: BRUSHES ON HIS LEFT SIDE, STARTING TO GET EXHAUSTED.WAR BABBLESNYPHILLIUM SPEAKS

user posted image

Vengeance
Posted: Feb 25 2012, 01:12 PM

Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI

Warning to any dudes out there, there might be some uncomfortable scenes within this and future posts...

Not a sound was ushered. Silence fell over the Seraphim as he eyed the other, sizing, aging, assessing everything he could from visuals and audio. The Reaper, a silent cloth of death that roamed the lands, sweeping the unfortunates as they wake off into the netherlands, into oblivion. It seemed as the other already started to tire, that the black robed creature was on Vengeance's side after all. Perhaps the burden of walking as far as they did had taken a toll on the man's health, or, perhaps he was a lot older than he seemed to be, or simply just a poor fighter. Never the less, the Seraphim grinned. The other decided to challenge his position by raising his tail in a sign of dominance... poor choice.

As the other rushed forward in retaliation, aiming for the ankle, Vengeance brought his foot just high enough to slip it into the jaws of his attacker; hoping to pin down his bottom jaw to the soot floor and beg for mercy like the cowardly dog he was. Twisting his body around to come to the rogue's hind quarters, a far more... malicious plan had come into fruition. With the other's tail high up, something else was left unprotected below, the jewels of any man. Snaping his maw unforgivingly to the tender region, Vengeance attempted to demasculate the man, castrate him as the first punishment for his actions and intrusion on Dirac lands.

Not wasting any time in this round, the brown behemoth used his shoulder closest to the intruder to try and knock him off ballance, raising his head as high as he can to try and grasp him by the spine. Thrusting his head from left to right, tugging and pulling, if he didn't take the man's bottom jaw off (if Nyph's maw was under Venny's foot that is) then the thrashing all together should be enough to cripple the man and disallow any kind of movement. If the attack had worked, Vengeance had no intentions of letting the man go, instead, he would tighten his grip on the bone matter until it shattered within his maw with a pleasant crash.

Fight: Vengeance vs. Nyphillium
Attacks: Shoving his foot into Nyph's mouth to pin him to the ground. Tryiing to castrate Nyph. Trying to bite Nyph's spine and paralyze him.
Defence: Hackles raised. Tail tucked, ears pinned. Shoving his foot into Nyph's mouth to try and stop his second attack.
Injuries: Medium-High ankle wound.

"Speak"

TABLE BY NOKI!

user posted image

Adramelech
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 02:28 PM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

OMG Noki it's awesome! Haha War would totally be "Ouch, that hurts" -looks painful to his own butt- O.o

NYPHILLIUM WAS HOWLING IN PAIN, THE PAW OF THE BEHEMOTH ON HIS MOUTH, CRUSHING IT, BEATING HIM TO BLACK AND BLUE THOUGH HE COULD SOMEHOW ESCAPE. SECONDS LATER THE YOUNG MAN HAD HIS TAIL RAISED HIGH, MAYBE EVEN HIGHER AS BEFORE, GIVING HIS OPPONENT A CHANCE TO BADLY INJURY HIM. IT WASN'T COME TO MIND THAT THE BEHEMOTH WOULD CASTRATE HIM, BUT BEFORE HE COULD LOWER HIS TAIL HE COULD FEEL THE PAIN GOING FROM HIS BALLS OVER HIS WHOLE BODY. BLOOD DRIPPED FROM THE WOUNDS ONTO THE GROUND, EYES NARROWED WHILE HE WAS IN AGONY. HIS SON LOOKED PAINFUL TO WHAT JUST HAPPENED. CLOSING HIS EYES THEN WATCHED THE BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THE WOUNDS. OUCH, THAT HUWTS. LOOKING OVER HIS SHOULDER FACING HIS OWN BUT. THE YOUNG BOY PUSHED HIS BUTT AS FAR AS POSSIBLE TO THE GROUND, SHAKING HIS HEAD WHILE HE SAW HIS FATHER IN AGONY. IT TOOK PERHAPS A FEW MINUTES TO RECOVER, BUT IT WAS NOT ENOUGH AT ALL. ANOTHER ATTACK FOLLOWED SHORT AFTER. WITHIN SECONDS NYPHILLIUM HIT THE GROUND, LOST HIS BALANCE... HE HAD NO TIME TO GET UP, STRUGGLING TO STAY ALIVE, SCREAMING TO HIS SON, CURSE HIM AND TRYING TO GET HIM INTO THE FIGHT AS WELL. TEETH DIGGING INTO HIS BACK, SPINE AND TENDONS HE HAD NO CHANCE TO RECOVER, NOR DID HE HAD A CHANCE TO STAY ALIVE. THE YOUNG MAN HOWLED IN PAIN, SCREAMING, STRUGGLING TO GET FREE FROM THE BEHEMOTH'S GRASP. BUT SOMEHOW NYPHILLIUM GAINED STRENGTH AND SHOOK HIS OPPONENT OFF HIS BACK. LEAVING NO CHANCE TO LET THE BEHEMOTH RECOVER. WITH HIS FULL WEIGHT NYPHILLIUM KNOCKED HIM OUT OF BALANCE, USING HIS HEAD TO KNOCK HIM DOWN EVEN MORE. FINISHING IT OF WITH A BITE TOWARDS HIS THROAT. AS HE FELT BLOOD DRIPPING ASIDE OF HIS MAW HE BEGAN TO BITE EVEN HARDER. TRYING TO REACH THE BEHEMOTH'S THROAT AND KILL HIM JUST LIKE HE DID WITH HIS OWN WIFE. HE DID NOT FEEL ANY REGRETS. THEN HE FELT HIS HIND LEGS SLIPPING AWAY, WITHIN A FEW SECONDS HE FELT ON THE GROUND, LETTING GO OF THE THROAT. ADRAMELECH LOOKED SCARED, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS DAD? WHY DID HE COLLAPSED? WAR RAN TOWARDS HIS FATHER. WRONG CHOICE, HIS MISBEHAVIOR WAS DIRECTLY PUNISHED WITH A BITE IN THE RUNT'S PAW. HE YELPED. GET OUT OF HERE RUNT! YOU ARE OF NO WORTH! GET OUT NOW! LET ME FINISH THIS FIGHT ON MY OWN RUNT! WAR SHOOK HIS HEAD, GETTING MORE PUNISHED FOR HIS ACTIONS, NYPHILLIUM GOT HIM BY HIS FRONT PAW, PULLING HIM TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT UNTIL HE LET GO. THE RUNT FELL ON HIS SIDE, GLIDING AND STOPPING A FEW MILES AWAY FROM HIS FATHER AND THE OTHER WOLF. LAYING DOWN, NOT MOVING, EYES CLOSED...NYPHILLIUM TRIED TO STOOP UP OVER AND OVER AGAIN, MAKING HIMSELF MORE AND MORE TIRED. HE LOST HIS STRENGTH AND STAMINA EVERY TIME HE TRIED TO STOOD UP AGAIN. HE HAD NO CHANCE, BUT IT DID NOT COME TO MIND TO STOP. IT WAS A FIGHT UNTIL DEATH, AND HE WOULD NOT GIVE UP UNTIL ONE OF THEM WOULD DIE.FIGHT - NYPHILLIUM VS. VENGEANCE [TO DEATH]ATTACKS: TRYING TO KNOCK HIM OUT OF BALANCE, GRASPING FOR HIS THROAT, TRYING TO CUT IT.DEFENSES: EARS BACK IN HIS NECK, HACKLES RAISED INJURIES: HIS CROWN JEWELS ARE TAKEN OFF TO SAY IT LIGHTLY, BADLY INJURED SPINE, PARALYZED HIND LEGS.WAR BABBLESNYPHILLIUM SPEAKS

user posted image

Vengeance
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 03:52 PM

Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI

Power Play has been granted by Chaos to Vengeance!

A wicked grin spread across the man's gaws as his attack hit, the satisfying screams of agony fed the beast within. It wanted more, he wanted more. Though the taste of the attack wasn't as sweet to the taste as any other part (for good reason), the pleasantries didn't cut short simply because of taste. Keeping his maws firmly on the ground, his center of gravity low and attention fully on the poor excuse of a wolf that lay before him; he was in control of this creature, of this situation. Death was already looming over his shoulders, he could feel the presence of the Reaper waiting for the fun and games to finished; however he has yet to feel the cold grasp wash over his corpse just yet, instead.. he felt warmer, more alive than before. He only needed one thing to complete the sensation... it would come in due time he hoped. Luck seemed to be on his side in this matter as the other had just enough strength to fight back after a crippling attack to the spine.

Seeing the attack coming just soon enough to shift his position, allowing his shoulder to take the attack instead of his neck. The feeling of fangs brushing up against his shoulder, sent shivers up and down his spine, the goosebump like feeling that came from pleasure and pain. Twisting his neck around to try and return the favor, Vengeance was finally aiming to finish this whole ordeal. As the other started to struggle to stand, as pathetic as it seemed, the Seraphim took his chance while the other was distracted to grab onto his neck, wraping his maw tighly around the wind pipe in a death grip, pushing his head back down to the ground in a submission position.

Placing one paw on either side of Nyphillium to disallow any kind of squirming to pry free, the brute slowly added the pressure to squeeze the life out of the trespasser who had caused such a ruckus within Dirac's borders. The moment he felt his teeth puncture the tender flesh of the brute's neck, opening the gate to the flood of crimson waters to rush onto his tongue and feed the desire to finish this once and for all. A little more pressure was added until another sensation caught his attention, the puncture of cartilage that protected the wind pipe of any creature. Crushing the thing in his vice grip, he stood for a moment as still as can be, waiting for any movement to cease before relinquishing his hold on the brute. Quickly he grew bored with the corpse and turned to Revenge, the fire burning within still strong from the fight. "Has he injured you in any way Revenge?"

While he waited for a responce of the half breed, yes he mentioned her name for once and not the mudblood that coursed through her veines, ruby eyes scanned the area for the third still living individual. The whelp pathetically sprawled out a little ways away from the brawl caught his eye finally, no flicker of emotion crossing his facaded as it remained in its stony structure. The thought of ending the whelp's suffering had crossed his mind initially, however... "Do you wish to avenge your father's death?" The question was simple enough. Would he be able to take this young blood under Dirac's shadow and raise him as their own? Could he pledge alliegiance to the throne? Or become a threat that needs to be taken care of right this moment...

"Speak"

TABLE BY NOKI!

user posted image

Adramelech
Posted: Feb 28 2012, 11:25 AM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

sorry about the table change, the pup table kinda bugs me. I have to make another.
I am like, hmm Nyph is death, what now -wants to play war and skip the part where nyph dies- but I have to play him so this may be short. But I try to make the best of it.

Oh god, the table is acting weird. sorry guys.

There was no way Nyphillium had a chance, he was defenseless and how, laying on the ground, the Seraphim was in control of his whole body. Death was looming over Nyphillium, he could only hope that his opponent would make it fast and painless but instead Vengeance pushed it a little more. It was a miracle the young man had even the strength to free himself out of the tight grasp of the other. He felt just a relief, a warm feeling came over him followed by chilly shivers going down his spine. Only Nyphillium could hope that luck was on his side. His attack just missed, he missed the throat and any other chance to try and get rid of his opponent. Teeth drilling into the shoulder. His grasp was strong but soon it got weaker, and at the end the boy let go of it. The strong wolf he has ever been is now long gone, he was nothing than a hopeless case now. The feeling of teeth drilling onto his neck made him crazy, blood drowning from the wound right into the behemoth's mouth. Again Nyph's head hit the ground, without even have a chance to get free himself. The hopeless case had no chance to fight back, his movements were blocked by his much stronger and younger opponent. He could feel the grip getting tighter every second, opening his mouth slowly to struggle for breath. Life was slowly sucking out of him, it was his punishment to enter pack territory. The grip got even tighter, Nyphillium was struggling to get breath but nothing helped. The boy has choked, the Seraphim ended his life slowly in agony. As the whelp opened his eyes he tried to stood up, shivers going down his spine, he shook it off like a big boy. He did not fear anything. With pride the runt walked slowly to the death corpse, a grim appeared on his face as he came closer to the body. Soon the runt's walk faded into a slow trotting pace, wit a jump the boy landed on the death body. Placing his butt on the corpse, sitting there with all his pride, feeling like he killed his father. Then the killer spoke to him, War's ears pulling back a bit, making himself look small, vulnerable. He had to speak otherwise he would end up like his dad. The wolf gave him a chance to defend himself so why not take it? ME NO FIGHT, ME NO KILL. the boy shook his head. He definitely did not want end up death as his father, he was too young to die. He already has seen his mother's dead and now his father's, he hadn't done anything wrong so why should he be punished for something his father told him to do? War did not like the silence so he decided to jump into a conversation. He began with a huge smile on his face. I NO STRONG. the boy showed his weakness in any possible way. I AM ADWAMELECK. he said with all his pride. I KILLS DADDY! he jumped off the corpse and started scratching his father's nose, then he faced the other wolf again, he began to feel insecure and stopped his actions. Waiting for the other's reaction.SHOW ME HOW WE END THIS ALRIGHT, SHOW ME HOW DEFENSELESS YOU REALLY ARE. SATISFY AN EMPTY INSIDE, THAT'S ALRIGHT LET'S GIVE THIS ANOTHER TRY

user posted image

Revenge
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 06:24 PM

Group Icon

Advanced Member Herbalist
Female 5 Years
77 POSTS 1063 PP
para

The approach of her king was rapid, as though he had been awaiting her cry all along, and Revenge had only to ward off the predator with a lowered headset and raised hackles for scant moments before the Seraphim arrived. He gave her not a second's glance, instead charging right past the defending female and launching his bulk at the unwanted specimen. A small sight of relief leaked from her lips, and the woman backed off a few strides to give the warfaring males space, her haunches settling heavily to the ground. She would have stood no chance against the violent intruder, but did not doubt Vengeance's ability to down the creature with relative ease. From the beginning, the alpha dominated the fight, taking down his adversary rapidly and with extreme cruelty. Her ears twisted back, the nefarious woman watching the brutality with nary an expression to cross her face.

When the beast lay dead, and the chocolate king turned to her, Revenge twisted one ear towards him, shaking her head in response. "No," she hummed quietly, shrugging her shoulders as though to prove the fact that she remained unscathed. Momentarily the doll looked over Vengeance, his injuries minor aside from the ripped flesh of his ankle. "Do you want that tended to?" inquired the babe, her muzzle jerking in a gesture towards his wounded limb, which would likely cause a prominent limp if it was left alone. Even so, she knew better than to simply act, and instead asked the Seraphim if he wished his wounds to be treated, knowing of his stubborn nature.

It was then that her attention was caught by the young child, who had settled his youthful anatomy upon the carcass of his dead father. A slow blink rolled her lids over her eyes, and the dame arched a brow, observing the boy with curiosity. Most children would be cowering in fright and sobbing over their parents' death, but even with the two bodies nearby, the child seemed unaffected. "He shows promise," murmured the babe quietly, the words meant for Vengeance's ears only. Even the woman could tell that this was a boy her king would likely want to see raised in his pack. If such trauma at this age did not cause him strife, the lad could only grow to be something worryingly lethal, and she could only imagine that they would want him on their side.

Vengeance
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:52 PM

Group Icon

Newbie A. Gladius
Male 5 Years
8 POSTS 188 PP
NOKI

As his heart slowed its pace, decreassing the ammount of adrenaline to course through his viens, he coudl finally feel the cuts and bruises as they riddled the exposed flesh he had sacrificed for battle. His ankle, the same one that the bastard pup had taken a shot to on the beaches of Silver Cove had taken more damage than he had originally thought, however for now as the king stood still, the thing had gone unnoticed. He was glad he had made it on time so that Revenge was left unscathed by the trespassing asshole that disrupted the moment's worth of peace within Dirac, now that Serons had ceased to patrol the area as though their to own. Her question to tend the injury had passed through deaf ears as his attention was drawn in by the now bastard whelp that stood proudly over his own father's corpse ina victorious stance.

He agreed with Revenge, the boy did seem to hold much promise. Death seemed to wash over the boy as though just a simple curtain blown in the wind, without a care in the world about what has just realized - what new road the boy would need to take in life to survive now that he held no parental supervision over him at such a young age. "He does." Just as the Seraphim was about to turn, pain shot through him in an intense level. Riding up his leg and through his spine, attacking his senses as rage bubbled up beneath the surface once more, turning his attention to the ankle. It was the second time the thing was put into the jaws of another, it seems as though the tendons could not take any more damage and allow the aging body to simply walk it off with ease. This time, it would bother him for quite some time. A growl tore through him in aggravation to the thing, fear that arthritis would now become a threat as time ticked on seeing as he was already a middle aged man... As his impatience grew over the injury he no longer wished to linger in the company of two "Then he is your responsability. Raise him as your own, as one of us, I'll be watching if you need my assistance."

The pain in his ankle made walking difficult, he would need to find herbs and apply some kind of remedy to the thing before it became too cripling. The thought of asking Revenge for assistance didn't cross his mind as the man always prefered healing his own goddamn wounds on his own, never trusting the aid of another. A long nap once everything is clean and settled, and with some help of some chamomile sleep should come relatively easy so he may give his body time to heal its self. With a mild limp he forced weight upon the wound against his body's wishes to let it rest, walking off while leaving Revenge with her new parcel... "Speak"

[Exeunt Vengeance]
TABLE BY NOKI!

user posted image

Adramelech
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 02:40 PM

Loner Unknown
Male 1 Year
17 POSTS 307 PP
Chaos

Jumping of the death body of what was left from his father. He heard the two other wolves speak, ears were pointed in their direction. Where were they talking about? The boy heard something about "your responsibility" his ears got back into his neck, he began to snarl. He was no one's property. I NO YOURS! he said with a angry voice, tail on medium height, ready to attack the two, or just to play around with them. NO ONE OF YOUS! I IS ME! He yelled to the immense wolf who defeated his father. His eyes narrowed, watching the two.As the male said his last words he left, vanished in the bushes. War's ears got back in position, his grumpy/snarling face faded into a smile, though he did not mean it. He walked to the carcass of his mother, crept underneath her paw and laid there for a couple of seconds. He did not care about his father, he was already burning in hell. But his mother, she didn't deserve this. Still the slow death of his mother was carved into his mind and would probably stay there for a few months.Then the boy realized it was not the time to be sad, just something else was popping in his mind. MOMMY NEEDS TO BE BUWIED He grabbed her paw and started to drag it to somewhere else, into the bushes. But the pup did not came further than just a few steps. Adramelech was exhausted, he had traveled way to far and way to much, he had begged his father several times to stop, well he didn't but his mother, but nothing affected the Brute. War closed his eyes and laid down on the dirty ground. A little nap wouldn't be a problem would it be?WAR BABBLES

user posted image

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0522 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS