Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics

ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
close your mouth, think with y...
BY Xi'nuata
down in the forest, we'll ...
BY Ignis
New Age Madness
BY Nereus
no longer an image in my head
BY Kesare
something of my own
BY Balor
all I can do is live
BY Mishka

Some people reflect light, some deflect it. You, by some miracle, seem to collect it.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

QUICKNEWS
Make sure to finish up your pack events this month! @ Apr 21, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 27

Check Calendar

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

Come say hello to the lost Ace! — Skuld is Back!
Skuld
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 05:19 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 8 Years
139 POSTS 1822 PP
Zena

Skuld is back in Adega and he needs to get back into the swing of things! All Adegans (and others of course) are more than welcome. Naturally he will want to see his family and friends again if it all possible, but he just need threads in general. So anyone who wants to come say hello to Skuld certainly can. Spar threads... I am not really looking for those but if you want one then okay, that is fine too. :3

Basically, just throw stuff at me!

Skuld
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:47 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 8 Years
139 POSTS 1822 PP
Zena

Okay, well! Skuld is now a Jack in Adega, so any Adegans wanting to come say hello and speak to him about the pack are more than welcome, as are threads with any loners or other wolves looking to join Adega. As I said before, just throw them at me. I'm up for anything.

Syn
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:50 PM

Group Icon

One Guardian
Female 2 Years
5 POSTS 114 PP
Lexi

Syn would probably want to meet with him. She's always had respect for those of higher rank, and so that would qualify with Skuld. :3 She'd be friendly with him for sure, so I could see a friendship with these two. Feel free to contribute to this however ya want! :3

user posted image

Skuld
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:54 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 8 Years
139 POSTS 1822 PP
Zena

I was actually just about to post in your shipper myself! XD I agree, they would probably get along quite well, and he would love to meet her since he wants to get to know everyone in Adega again, especially the newcomers.

I can start or you can, either way is fine by me. :3

Syn
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:57 PM

Group Icon

One Guardian
Female 2 Years
5 POSTS 114 PP
Lexi

Haha(: That's great. xD But yes, I think they'll get along rather well, and I guess threading can tell us how well they might be able to get along. :3 But if you could start the thread, that would be great. ^^

user posted image

Skuld
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:01 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 8 Years
139 POSTS 1822 PP
Zena

I agree, that seems like it would be the best way to figure it out. And I certainly can! I'll Pm you the link once I have it up.

Koohra
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:04 PM

Group Icon

Loner Loner
Female 7 Years
82 POSTS 2946 PP
Melanie

PLEASE LET EVELYN LOVE HIM.
She'd probably confuse him with Valdur at least a million times, especially since he was her mother's mate, but that'd just be funny. And yeah. :3

Oberon
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:10 PM

Group Icon

Loner
Male 4 Years
33 POSTS 223 PP
Lindsay

Oberon will think Skuld's a body snatcher and be incredibly suspicious of him for a while. 8|
That is all.

user posted image

Skuld
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:12 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 8 Years
139 POSTS 1822 PP
Zena

Koohra ~ Oh goodness that sounds quite amusing! =D Love the idea!

Oberon ~ That also sounds completely awesome! I am sure Skuld will have fun trying to get that sorted out. XD

I can start either/both/neither, just let me know what you prefer. Though if you want me to start it will probably be tomorrow since it is getting late here.

Koohra
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:21 PM

Group Icon

Loner Loner
Female 7 Years
82 POSTS 2946 PP
Melanie

If you could start it that would be great. c: <3

Skuld
Posted: May 9 2012, 06:41 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 8 Years
139 POSTS 1822 PP
Zena

Okay! I'm pretty sure I have boards up for everyone I said I would make one for! If I missed someone then please let me know and I will fix that right away. :3

Artemis
Posted: May 12 2012, 12:00 PM

Group Icon

Follower Medic
Female 2 Years
222 POSTS 2812 PP
Autty

I think him and Artemis should meet. Juss sayin'. <3

I know she's in MS but we all know how freekin' nice she is.

user posted image

Will be slow to reply. A bunch of stuff. My grandmother had a double mastectomy due to stage four breast cancer. She now has to have surgery AGAIN (within 3 days) to have a bloodclot removed. So, I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the hospital. Thanks for understanding.

Skuld
Posted: May 12 2012, 12:02 PM

Group Icon

Respected
Male 8 Years
139 POSTS 1822 PP
Zena

Works for me! =D Skuld sometimes manages to wander off Adegan lands so that would be okay.

I also have Icarus, who is actually in MS, if you are interested in that.

Artemis
Posted: May 12 2012, 12:05 PM

Group Icon

Follower Medic
Female 2 Years
222 POSTS 2812 PP
Autty

Sounds good. Lol.

user posted image

Will be slow to reply. A bunch of stuff. My grandmother had a double mastectomy due to stage four breast cancer. She now has to have surgery AGAIN (within 3 days) to have a bloodclot removed. So, I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the hospital. Thanks for understanding.

Artemis
Posted: May 18 2012, 10:29 PM

Group Icon

Follower Medic
Female 2 Years
222 POSTS 2812 PP
Autty

Was in a rush, sorry about the shortness. Later (in the next few days) I'll post an [P] thread for Skuld and Mis.

user posted image

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Pages: (2) [1] 2  Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0532 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS