Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics

ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
PESCA LOBORaussa Crusades
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
A Spartan... Among Hippies [JO...
BY Ignis
see what lays beneath
BY Opeći
the queen of runaround
BY Eudoxia
To the basement people, to the...
BY Selene
no longer an image in my head
BY Mishka
Friends with the Monsters
BY Jele a Beke

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

QUICKNEWS
Go vote for MotM! @ Apr 16, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 18

Check Calendar

Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

Contest Winners & Updates!
Harbinger
Posted: Jul 23 2012, 07:36 PM

Group Icon

Administrator
Male 10 Years
18 POSTS 455 PP
HARBINGER

Contest Winners & Updates!

Skin Contest Winners
Well, the skin contest has been over for some time now and we apologize that the winners were never officially announced. Congratulations to Acrylic who came in first, Dawn in second, and Shawny who came in third! The skins should be up for public use shortly, so go check them out. c: The three winners can collect their prizes by posting in the Update Me! thread. A big thanks to all our members that participated! <3

Pack Activity
While Harbinger is still sort of getting back on its feet, things seem to be looking pretty good lately. The staff has decided that now would be a good time to really start pushing for packs to have events like they're supposed to. We know how difficult it can be to have an event for every single month, especially when one drags on longer than intended, but we need active packs to help keep an active Harb. Remember that if you miss one month, you technically do have one more month and therefore one last chance, but if there is no event that second month, then the pack will be disbanded.

Pawpoints Shop & New Icons?
With Madison and Demos gone for as long as they have been, the Pawpoints Shop seems as though it has little use aside from buying things like an arctic wolf. We hope to change that and allow members to purchase some of the art related things that only Madison and Demos used to do. Since we, the staff, are only so many people with other responsibilities that tend to take priority over something like graphics, what we're looking for is a few volunteers that might want to be the ones to make characters skins, custom profile skins, and maybe even custom familiars (if one of the staff can figure out how to add them, of course).
It has also been suggested a few times that we make a few more new icons available for people to have. I know that I'm pretty awful at making pixel art, so if anyone would like to volunteer to make some of those as well please let us know. If you have any suggestions for what sort of icons you'd like to see or even perhaps a few new things that could be added to the Pawpoints Shop, feel free to contact either Melanie or Jewels and let them know. We'd really appreciate it!

In Character…

Meeting in Adega
Skuld has called a meeting for all current and potential Adegans!

If something happens in character that you think should make it into the announcements, PM Jewels (Torvald) or Melanie (Koohra)!

Reaper
Posted: Jul 24 2012, 03:40 AM

Group Icon

Archangel Gladius
Male 1 Year
18 POSTS 327 PP
CJ

I don't know if we are allowed to post here.

I'd be up for volunteering to make graphics/skins for Pawpoints shop stuff or whatever. :]

Charlette
Posted: Jul 24 2012, 09:32 AM

Group Icon

Loner
Female 2 Years
13 POSTS 146 PP
Spinelli

yup i'm gonna follow in CJ's footsteps and volunteer for making graphics for the shop c:

idk about skins and i definitely couldn't do custom familiars because i can't draw.

Dayglo
Posted: Jul 24 2012, 10:09 AM

Group Icon

Loner
Female 2 Years
3 POSTS 86 PP
jess

i've played around with pixel art before and might be able to make banners and things? not sure about skins though. xD; and i can't draw either, so no familiar-making for jess.

Evelyn
Posted: Jul 24 2012, 10:12 AM

Group Icon

Two Diamond
Female 1 Year
16 POSTS 0 PP
Melanie

Could you guys like, send me a pm (to Koohra's account, please) with what specific things you'd be willing to do? Easier for me to keep track and I don't really think people are supposed to reply to the news post anyway. lmao

Raspberyl
Posted: Aug 30 2012, 10:36 AM

Group Icon

Three Club: Warrior
Female 2 Years
66 POSTS 740 PP
mJewJewBee

I will contribute my signature making skills, if they are needed.

user posted image user posted image
Like This? Want One? Visit My Shop and request one!!| You can also PM me about familiars, i find them regularly, and if i dont have it, ill find you one :3

720/1000pp until Esmerelda arrives!
This Pokemon has become Rare!

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0479 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS