Pawpoint Shop
AW Thread Directory
Update Me!

Search
Change Skin
Today's Active Topics

ENVIRONMENT
WEATHER APRIL Y10
Any cold from the winter has since been vanquished. Days are warm and somewhat dry; spring showers are growing less common. Heat from the deserts roll into surrounding territories.
Daily temperatures average about 77°F/25°C.

PACKS OF HARBINGER
VIDA TALPack Meeting
ÍSELDURtraining sessions
RAUSSAn/a
REGALIARaussa Crusades
FantômeFounding

RECENT IC POSTS
We are of Kin
BY Ryurik
just pieces in their game
BY Eudoxia
no longer an image in my head
BY Pandora
Don't get washed away
BY Six
populace in two
BY Arcania
don't you backsass me
BY Arcania

Why all this talk about good and evil? They're just names for sides. We know that.
Interested in joining? Explore the Guidebook!

QUICKNEWS
Make sure to finish up your pack events this month! @ Apr 21, '14
APR 5 — New month, new pack, new contest! ( READ MORE )
MAR 27 — Month end activity check as well as some reminders. ( READ MORE )
MAR 10 — The results of the pack activity check are in! + Some rule revisions! Sweet! ( READ MORE )
Monthly Contest

Posting Mania!
Month: April
Make the most posts
this month to win!
Current Events:
Feb 23: BWP: Meteor
NO DEADLINE
Apr 4: Fantôme Founding
DEADLINE APR 20
Apr 5: Posting Contest
DEADLINE APR 30
Apr 11: Vida Tal Pack Meeting
DEADLINE APR 27

Check Calendar

Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

Let's Kick It Up!
Harbinger
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 10:45 AM

Group Icon

Administrator
Male 10 Years
18 POSTS 457 PP
HARBINGER

Let's kick things back into gear!

Activity Check & Suggestions
The turn out for the activity check was...mediocre, but those of you that did post: we're glad you're still around! The rosters will be cleaned up, and EPs cleaned out and everything will be neat and organized once again. We have taken note of your suggestions. However, we will not be adding new moderators. Instead, Melanie has been granted admin access, and will be another soul around and able to help out with things like Update Me! and applications.

Loners
I really want to encourage the absurd number of loners we have to consider joining our packs. If at least half of the loners we currently have would just join a pack, we would have large, well filled out packs and who knows what could happen?! Instead, we have an overflow of loners. Yes, you have three months to have your wolf join a pack. That doesn't mean you have to wait three months for them to join a pack. If there isn't a decrease in loners so, there may be a long-term ban put on them.

Advertising Contest!
Ming has suggested this so many times, and I'm sorry that I hadn't gotten around to it sooner. But now seems like the perfect time to have an advertising contest! All the details and prizes concerning the ad contest will be posted up in the Game Room in the next few days.

Board Wide Plot
In order to spice threads up and maybe encourage them, we're initiating a Board Wide Plot! The premise is simple and merely involves random events. You cannot opt out of them, although some of them are "optional". There could be a wild animal attack or sighting (which would be optional; whether or not you want your character to investigate), the curious appearance of an herb which could or could not make your character sick, should they choose to eat it, or even random weather events!

In Character…

Disbanding of Silver Cove
After a continuous decline in numbers, the remaining members of Silver Cove have gone their separate ways.

If something happens in character that you think should make it into the announcements, PM Melanie (Koohra) or Jewels (Torvald)!

BROWSING THIS THREAD

TOPIC OPTIONS     Start new topicStart new topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0336 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

CREDITS